Need an extra boost to get to the gym this morning? Having trouble sticking to your fitness plan? Well, get ready to take your fitness to the next level with 35 of my favorite motivational fitness quotes.
Repeat the following quotes to yourself, write ’em down on a post-it note, channel your positive thoughts, and go hard today. I hope these help to kickstart your day, as they have with mine!
1. When you’re at the gym feeling like you’ll never be one of those people who look like they’ve been at it their entire lives, remember that they all started somewhere.
2. 70% of people that start a fitness plan quit. Except you. Not this time.
3. Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.
4. No, your legs aren’t that tired. Yes, you can breathe. Keep going.
5. Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.
6. Health is not about the weight you lose, but about the life you gain.
7. Sore…But worth it.
8. The body achieves what the mind believes.
9. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better.
10. The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.
11. When a girl is working out & tightens her ponytail, you know it’s about to go down.
12. Suck it up now so you don’t have to suck it in later.
13. It pays off. The sweat. The time. The tears. The devotion.
14. The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.